Credit: SMTOWN @ youtube
Archive for December, 2011
SM Entertainment is going all out promoting their upcoming boy group, EXO! During the Christmas holiday, trucks advertising EXO-K and EXO-M were seen all throughout Seoul, alerting fans of the boys’ impending debut.
For the past three days, the trucks have been traveling through Kangnam, Myungdong, Shinchon, and Hongdae, turning heads everywhere with its vivid LED display on the side. As people were already out to shop and enjoy the Christmas holiday, there wasn’t a better time than then to attract as much attention as they could.
Passerbys couldn’t help but stop and stare at KAI‘s teaser as it played on the side of the truck, and many showed much interest in the boys’ debut.
A new teaser is expected to be released on December 27th, so stay tuned for its release!
Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Naver, allkpop
Exo is a Chinese-South Korean boy group under SM Entertainment. The group is divided into two sub-groups, Exo K (Korean sub-group) and Exo M (Chinese sub-group). Both groups will be debuting on the same day in South Korea and China.
Exo K Members:
- Su Ho (수호) Real Name: Kim Joon Myun (김준면) D.O.B.: May 22, 1991. Lead Vocalist (Leader)
- Baek Hyun (백현) Real Name: Byun Baek Hyun (변백현) D.O.B.: May 6, 1992. Lead Vocalist
- Chan Yeol (찬열) Real Name: Park Chan Yeol (박찬열) D.O.B.: November 27, 1992. Main Rapper, Vocalist
- D.O. (디오) Real Name: Do Kyung Soo (도경수) D.O.B.: January 12, 1993. Main Vocalist
- Kai (카이) Real Name: Kim Jong In (김종인) D.O.B.: January 14, 1994. Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
- Se Hun (세훈) Real Name: Oh Se Hun (오세훈) D.O.B.: April 12, 1994. Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper (Maknae)
Exo M Members:
- Xiu Min (시우민) Kim Min-seok (김민석) D.O.B.: March 29, 1990. Lead Vocalist
- Lu Han (루한) D.O.B.: April 20, 1990. Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
- Kris (크리스) Wu Fan (우판) D.O.B.: November 6, 1990. Lead Rapper, Vocalist (Leader)
- Lay (레이) Zhang Yi-xing (장이씽) D.O.B.: October 7, 1991. Main Dancer, Vocalist
- Chen (첸) Kim Jong-dae (김종대) D.O.B.: September 21, 1992. Main Vocalist
- Tao (타오) Huang Zi-tao (황지타오) D.O.B.: May 2, 1993. Main Rapper, Vocalist (Maknae)